This training is designed for quality managers, QA-managers, product specification managers, auditors at certification bodies, consultants, Regulatory Affairs Managers and R&D management. In short, anyone who has to deal with food safety and labeling.
Learning objective and topics
During this training you will learn how to correctly apply the VITAL 3 Program by means of cases and practical examples. Allergenen Consultancy has developed various tools for a practical application of the VITAL Program. These tools are made available free of charge to the participants.
We practice with VITAL calculation tools such as VITAL Online but also the Allergen Risk Calculator, an Excel tool developed by Allergenen Consultancy. The Allergen Risk Calculator is available after the training and can be used for upload in TraceOne (AH) or SIM (Jumbo, SuperUnie). At the end of the course you will be able to independently carry out a VITAL calculation and estimate allergen risks.
During the course the following topics are covered:
- Background information allergen management (short repetition).
- Legislation on labeling and threshold values.
- VITAL 3 Program. Understand and apply the principles of VITAL and how to avoid pitfalls. Including handy step-by-step guide.
- Practice with different VITAL calculation tools.
- Application of different reference doses of VITAL, NVWA and FAVV (local referenence doses set by Dutch and Belgium authorities).
- Free use of VITAL Online for 4 weeks after the training in the training environment.
- Free use of the Allergen Risk Calculator (Excel) of Allergenen Consultancy.
- Application of allergen analyses within VITAL.
- SimplyOK certification
Our web-based training is possible from any computer or laptop. Only a camera, microphone (standard on many laptops) and a quiet environment are required. We provide a web-based training environment in Zoom. It is not necessary to have an account or a paid subscription.
The training takes place in small groups and with 2 teachers. In this way we guarantee interactivity, both between the teacher and the student, but also between the participants themselves.
The training is interactive and not pre-recorded (no webinar). Within the digital training environment, we can share screens with each other or in subgroups so that we are able to look along with the VITAL calculations performed.This is also possible in a private mode without the entire group listening in or watching.
Ir. Marjan van Ravenhorst - endorsed VITAL trainer
Ir. Bregje Kroeze-Krebbers - endorsed VITAL trainer
Ir. Dorinda Voorhoeve - endorsed VITAL trainer
Time: from 9:00 AM - 17:00 PM CEST
Our course fees include course material, use of the calculation tools and a lot of reference information, excluding VAT.
After receiving the registration we will send a confirmation by email with login details for the web-based training environment. A few days before the start of the training, we contact you to check and explain the technical operation of the training environment together.