Key Account Manager
(Challenging B2B sales position within an international market)
SVZ International / DUPP - Food Recruitment | hbo wo | Breda
SVZ International (www.svz.com), part of the Cosun company, is one of the largest producers of fruit and vegetable ingredients for the global food & beverage market. With over 150 years of experience they have grown into a company that employs 300 people at various locations in the Netherlands (HQ in Breda), Poland, Belgium, Spain and the USA. They source the best fruits and vegetables from the world’s renowned growing areas in Spain, Benelux, Eastern Europe and the USA. These fruits and vegetables are processed into high quality ingredients, like concentrates, purees and single juices, mainly for companies in the beverages, dairy and bakery industries. They sell these added-value product to FMCG customers all over the world where customer engagement is key. SVZ distinguishes itself from competition by orchestrating the entire supply chain from seed to finished product, on time, on cost, and according to customer specifications. Because of the growth strategy of SVZ we are currently searching for an energetic and self-motivated Key Account Manager (challenging B2B sales position within an international market).
- Responsible for expanding and improving relations with existing (key) accounts by generating business possibilities and expanding their product portfolio with tailor-made solutions
- Develop sales plans and translate these into concrete actions and sales results
- Advising customers about product applications and latest market/product developments
- Initiating and guiding development projects in cooperation with customers to create new applications for new and existing products
- Negotiating prices, payment conditions and other delivery terms
- Keeping track of relevant developments and activities of competitors and counter these by seeing chances for SVZ
- Working together with colleagues within the Sales team and other departments like Business Intelligence, Customer Service and R&D
- Reporting to the Team Lead Sales
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Relevant experience in international sales in the food industry, preferably in B2B markets
- Market knowledge about juices, dairy and or ice cream is an advantage
- Able to think of creative solutions to give accounts a complete customer experience
- Flexible in time management and willing to travel within the EU (25%)
- Excellent communicative skills in both Dutch and English and possibly a third language.
- Personal skills: able to build relations, determined, creative, decisive, entrepreneurial, results oriented, team player and involved
If you are interested in this position, please contact Michiel Dekkers, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-86805669 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SVZ International selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Mention within your application "FoodHolland Vacaturebank number FH38322".
Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.