Sales Manager B2B
(Being successful through passion, partnership and performance)
LT Foods Europe / DUPP - Food Recruitment | hbo | Maasvlakte Rotterdam
LT Foods Europe B.V. is part of the LT Foods Group (www.ltgroup.in) that specialises in rice and rice-based products. Their headquarter is based in New Delhi, India and they own production locations all over the world. LT Foods opened their first European manufacturing site in Rotterdam in the spring of 2017. The opening of this site is in line with their growth strategy to be a worldwide supplier of rice products for both consumers and the industry. Daawat en Royal are two examples of A-brands of Basmati rice sold in the EU and USA. The Rotterdam site has grown from a starting company into a fully active rice production site and warehouse (+/- 70 FTE). LT Foods is confident that they have enough growth potential to outgrow the current location in the coming years. Next to Basmati rice LT Foods aims to enter new markets with different kinds of rice, rice snacks and other rice-based consumer products. To strengthen the market position and commercial force of this future-oriented organisation, we are looking for an eager Sales Manager B2B (being successful through passion, partnership and performance).
- Responsible for a number of international (potential) key accounts in the food manufacturing and foodservice market, with the aim of optimizing service and increasing the business in terms of revenue, market share and margin, focusing on the Northern European including the UK
- Building and maintaining excellent, sustainable and collaborative relationships with e.g. buyers, category managers, product developers and marketers at both with new and existing customers
- Drawing up sales plans, setting priorities per market and per customer and converting these into concrete actions and results
- Identifying and analysing new trends, markets and customers, pro-actively initiating opportunities and executing of action plans
- Negotiating prices, conditions and other delivery terms and conditions and record these in agreements and contracts
- Reporting to the Sales and Maketing Director
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a commercial direction
- Relevant working experience in a similar position within the food ingredients industry,
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in both English and Dutch and ideally also in one other European language
- Customer-oriented attitude, commercial insight and skills in relationship management
- Has a pragmatic and decisive attitude and knows how to use it effectively to achieve results
- Open to travelling regularly to customers - about 20% of the time
- Personal characteristics: driven, analytical, result-oriented, style flexible, no nonsense, enthusiastic and most of all 'fun to work with'
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dirk-Jan van Veldhuizen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-53137885 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
LT Foods Europe selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Mention within your application "FoodHolland Vacaturebank number FH38447".
Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.