(That is enthusiastic about working on multiple product developments)
LT Foods Europe / DUPP - Food Recruitment | hbo | Maasvlakte Rotterdam
LT Foods Europe (www.ltgroup.in) is an Indian family company that specialises in rice and rice-based products. Their head quarter is based in New Delhi and they own production locations all over the world. LT Foods opened their first European manufacturing site in Rotterdam in the spring of 2017. The opening of this site is in line with their growth strategy to be a worldwide supplier of rice products for both consumers and the industry. Daawat en Royal are two examples of A-brands of Basmati rice sold in the EU and USA. The Rotterdam site has grown from a starting company into a fully active rice production site and warehouse (+/- 60 FTE). LT Foods is confident that they have enough growth potential to outgrow the current location in the coming years. Next to Basmati rice LT Foods aims to enter new markets with different kinds of rice, rice snacks and other rice-based consumer products. To work on a completely new product portfolio ready for the EU market we are looking for an entrepreneurial NPD Manager (that is enthusiastic about working on multiple product developments).
- Responsible for formulating new products and reformulating existing products in accordance with European consumer trends and legislative requirements
- Coordinating and prioritising complete projects and ensure that they stay within the timing and budget
- Developing new products, testing ingredients and benchmark competitors to meet the innovative requirements of existing and potential customers
- Reviewing existing product formulations and identifying opportunities for product improvement for the European market
- Ensuring that products are ready for full-scale manufacturing
- Working closely together with the local Sales and Production colleagues, external suppliers and the R&D team in India
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Food Technology or a similar educational background
- Several years of hands-on product development experience in the food industry
- Shows business sense by both a commercial focus on profits and costs and an internal cross functional awareness
- Pro-active attitude and comfortable working in an international and dynamic organisation with changing demands and circumstances
- Willing to travel to India and join Sales in commercial projects
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written
- Personal skills: creative, analytic, flexible, initiator, team player, self-starting and customer oriented
If you are interested in this position, please contact Michiel Dekkers, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-86805669 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
LT Foods Europe selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Mention within your application "FoodHolland Vacaturebank number FH38448".
Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.