Regulatory & Compliance Manager
(Solution oriented communicator with an eye for details)
Jack Link's EMEA / DUPP - Food Recruitment | wo | Amsterdam
Jack Link's (www.jacklinks.com) isn't made up of a bunch of button-up, corporate types. Like the brands and products, they believe in being authentic and genuine. Life's too short to be artificial. They've never done things the way everyone else does. Over the years, it is been more than just a way of doing business, it's been a way of life. They push hard and take risks - with the unwavering passion to get done what they have set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality. Jack Link’s is a family owned and value driven company. In April 2014 Jack Link’s bought the brands BiFi and Peperami from Unilever. The remainder of the year was used to separate the brands and organisation from Unilever as well as set up a new head office organisation in Amsterdam. In 2015 Jack Link’s EMEA was up and running autonomously. Now it is all about growth. We are now looking for an energetic team member to enforce their team in Amsterdam, willing to learn and invest in his/her personal development for the position of Regulatory & compliance Manager (Solution oriented communicator with an eye for details)
- Responsible for protecting the Jack Link’s’ brand integrity by providing clear guidance/interpretation on existing food related legislations and preparing the organisation for upcoming changes
- Ensuring the conformity of ingredients, recipes, claims, labels and packaging to European food regulations and legislation
- Building complete dossiers and providing recommendations to the organisation on all levels about decisions which must be taken and the related risks and solutions involved, including proposals about new business opportunities and support on strategic innovation
- Creating products’ final specifications in specification management system while assuring that they remain up-to-date and are accessible
- Providing support on several topics, like complaints management and IFS audits at the Ansbach plant
- Working closely together with colleagues from all functional areas: R&D, Marketing, Quality, Operations, and Supply Chain
- Reporting to the General Manager.
- Master’s degree in Food Science/Technology, Human Nutrition or a similar field
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in a corporate setting within food manufacturing
- Up-to-date knowledge of European food legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English: knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to reason and influence at all levels.
- Personal skills: Analytical, precise, pragmatic, enthusiastic, result oriented and commercial aware.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dirk-Jan van Veldhuizen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-53137885 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jack Link's selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Mention within your application "FoodHolland Vacaturebank number FH38810".