Bdairy | hbo | Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Fulltime | Dordrecht
Bdairy is an ambitious customer-focused company, supplying the worldwide food industry with tailor-made dairy products and ingredients. Our market intelligence, competitive prices, quality and high service levels are key to our customers. Reliability, energy and personal service are our most important values.
We are an attractive employer for enthusiastic young professionals who love to take good care of international logistics. We pride ourselves in servicing clients from all over the world and you will be in the front line. You will learn a lot, quickly gain responsibility and there are opportunities for training and courses to further develop yourself, both personally and professionally.
Does this appeal to you? Then maybe you are the young professional we are looking for.
What will you be doing?
You will work on international dairy logistics, including the following activities:
- Organizing international transports in Europe, where you are the link between customer, supplier and carrier
- Coordinate actions internally with colleagues in logistics, trade and quality
- Build and maintain a good logistics network and keep abreast of developments in the logistics market. You will identify opportunities.
- Maintain and optimize information and service systems (such as CRM); contribute to our quality systems (e.g. BRC)
- Handle logistics, producer and customer-related questions constructively
After a thorough introduction, you will get started right away. You will be well guided, but we also expect independence and initiative.
- Completed HBO education, such as HAS, Food & Business, Logistics Management, International Business & Management Studies / Languages
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, command of other languages is certainly an advantage (for example French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Malay)
- Software knowledge: Word, Outlook, Excel
- You prefer to live in the Rotterdam-Dordrecht area
Who are you?
- Native Dutch speaker, fluent in English and preferably another language
- Internationally oriented
- An eye for quality and detail
- Able to deal well with complexity and dynamics
- Driven and result-oriented attitude
- Smart, curious, enthusiastic
- Strong in teamwork, fun to work with
We offer an opportunity to grow with a dynamic and ambitious company in a responsible position with growth potential in a professional and personal sense. You work in an internationally oriented environment and you receive guidance and coaching from an experienced management.
Where are you going to work?
Van Godewijckstraat 30, Dordrecht (within walking distance of Dordrecht central station).
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy? Send your CV and motivation letter via the application button.
Mention within your application "FoodHolland Vacaturebank number FH39192".
Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.