Global Implementation Technologist
(Project lead for technological implementations all over the world)
Mars Oud-Beijerland / DUPP - Food Recruitment | hbo wo | Oud-Beijerland
A job at Mars (www.mars.com) is never just a job. It’s an adventure. A journey. Anything but blindly following what other people tell you to do. With Mars, the decisions you make matter. It means you can rewrite the rules and build new solutions. You can develop your ideas and create new successes. In a culture where The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom are the main driver– and with brands active globally and sales of over $35 billion – you can make it mean more no matter where you join Mars. Mars offers an environment that considers your personal qualities and stimulates (international) career opportunities. So the question is, what will your story be? Start a new chapter at Mars Foods as Global Implementation Technologist (project lead for technological implementations all over the world).
- Responsible for complex global implementation projects to transform new production technologies into global mars standards concerning process, recipe, product design and quality in manufacturing facilities globally
- Collaborate with the Centre of Expertise in Oud-Beijerland to support the transfer of new products and technologies, in line with demand and business supply at local levels
- Working as technical Project Lead to do pre project feasibility studies at the receiving site and guide local implementation teams to achieve a successful deployment
- Identifying all additional learnings from projects to create a road map for future projects at other sites
- Communicating about key projects and technical breakthroughs to all involved stakeholders and influence project team on site
- Providing support to ensuring appropriate expertise is developed within receiving sites through training during deployment
- Working together with global and local teams within R&D, Supply and Engineering
- Reporting to the Global R&D Head of Science and Technology Development
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a food technological direction, or similar
- Relevant working experience in a global R&D position at a FMCG company and a track record in food related technologies (product, process and/or packaging)
- Expertise in project and stakeholder management with both local and global development/engineering teams
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment
- Willing to travel globally, approx. 50% of time, with a maximum of three weeks at a time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fit with Mars culture and the specific job competences: Drive for results, problem solving, customer focus, able to build teams, priority setting, decision quality
If you are interested in this position, please contact Michiel Dekkers, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-86805669 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
Mars selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Mention within your application "FoodHolland Vacaturebank number FH39361".